Sunday, August 30, 2015

Joy Clair August Release-Thank You For Everything

Happy Sunday! I'm back today to introduce another stamp set from a brand new stamp company, Joy Clair. I've been asked to design some projects for their inaugural release and it's been an honor.

Today's featured set is named Thank You For Everything. Its a really sweet gratitude sentiment set mixed with some small design elements. I made a fall themed thank you card to show you.


I used the leaf stamp from the Hello Autumn set that was featured on the first day of the release. I really like the mixtures of the handwritten look fonts with the smaller add-on words.This is really an awesome set in that you can mix and match all the sentiments to come up with many different phrases.

Click here to have a look at it on the Joy Clair website.

Use the links below to see some other inspirational projects using this stamp set:


That's it for me for the very first Joy Clair release! Thanks for stopping over and I hope you've found some new stamps to add to your collection. Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...