Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Joy Clair Inaugural Release Day Two-Bandana Bits

Good morning and welcome to the second day of the release from a brand new stamp company, Joy Clair! I hope you liked the Autumn set we previewed for you yesterday. Today we have a set that is a bit different, Bandana Bits. its a cute bandana inspired set. Instead of the usual country feeling you might expect, I've used the paisley in a different way on my card for you today.

I've used the large paisley to create a background. For some reason, paisley reminds me of peacocks, maybe the feathers look like them or maybe I see them together in other designs.Who knows really?!
Anyway, I had this peacock pendant I scrounged from a necklace my daughter didn't want any longer and thought it would be perfect for a card. What a great way to upcycle something that may have ended up at the landfill!

If you want to get a look at the stamp set, click over to the Joy Clair store by clicking here.
Check out the rest of the guest designers and see what they have for you today:


Kristi Schurr >>>you are here!♥

We've got lots more to show you for this release, please visit again tomorrow for another project! Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...