Monday, August 24, 2015

Joy Clair Inaugural Release- Hello Autumn

Happy Monday! I'm very excited to be a part of the very first release of a brand new stamp brand, Joy Clair! You may have seen a few sneak peeks  that have been going on around the last couple of weeks, but now it's time to kick of the official release at last.

First up is a really pretty set for fall, Hello Autumn. My favorite season and my absolute favorite cards to make!
Here is a lovely fall card I created:

I have some old pages from a French book I purchased a while back.The color and patina the pages have are just wonderful.The paper is a bit brittle, so when you tear the edges, it looks wonderful and vintage. I  stamped the leaves over the text to make a nice background. The ink really soaked into the paper and gave it a soft shabby look. I layered the book page over a blue background paper on an inked kraft card base. After that, the card was simple to put together. I just added some lace,rust colored seam binding and some fabric leaves from my stash. I stamped Happy Fall onto a canvas tag and hung it with some blue jute twine. An aged brass button provides just the right finishing touch.

Use the links below to visit the other guest designers. First up is the Joy Clair blog.



 There is also a giveaway going on to celebrate Joy Clair's grand opening. Make sure to visit the Joy Clair blog and see how you can win this beautiful stamp set!

This is a very full release and we have wonderful things to show you this week. I hope you'll return tomorrow, I have another project for you! Have an awesome day and thank you for visiting!♥

6 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Love the subtle leave stamping on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card, Kristi! Such a great idea stamping the leaves on the book paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Kristi, wonderful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I also like the way you stamped the leaves on the background pages...(I feel a case coming on...smile)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristi, I love all the different colors and elements, it's just right. I struggle with that myself, I always feel like I put to much, lol. I found Joy Clair through Debbie Olson, but that's only because I opened her email first, because I follow you as well. This is such an awesome set, I wish them much success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not sure if I like the stamp set or the old French paper more....wait...I love them both, and especially together...one is perfect for the other...very clever idea to stamp on those pages...another new stamp company...yay...always fun to see (and own)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...