Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- Long Time No See

Happy Saturday! It's time for a new challenge at My Sheri Crafts. This time, the theme is ''Long Time No See". Show us your projects that feature a miss you or thinking of you theme. Here's my card for you.
In an earlier post, I promised to show you some cards made with Anna Griffin's Flower Pot Decoupage Die Cuts. The roses in this collection are just gorgeous as you can see! I love the sweet rich vintage look that they have. I just love beautiful flower arrangements, but my kitties tend to munch on them when we buy fresh flowers, so paper bouquets will have to suffice for the duration. Here's another card using the die cuts:
I love the purple and green together! How could these lovely flowers not make you feel better?:)

I hope you'll join us for the challenge at My Sheri Crafts. You have two weeks to play, so there's plenty of tie to link up your projects. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful Kristi! Love your paper choice on both as well! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Love those beautiful flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi, such beautiful cards. Her blooms are just perfect such rich colours.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beautiful! I love Anna Griffin cartridges--not bought any die cuts. I enjoy seeing projects that use her lovelies! Great job!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards...I love the Anna Griffin images myself and love seeing how you use them in your cards...gives me great inspiration!! Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are so beautifully done! Whenever I see Anna Griffin on our TV selling her products...I drool!!
    I want to buy it all. (Just wish I had the budget to do that...smile) I did buy some of her Christmas card kits one year at one of our local craft stores. Everyone really liked the cards I made with her kits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are such beautiful Vintage masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty cards, Kristi. I absolutely love flowers so these really wowed me. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...