Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Halloween Card-Good Little Witch

Happy September! Fall is almost here! I've been working like crazy to get some Fall and Halloween cards made for my Etsy shop. I'm sharing one of my favorites with you today!
Isn't she just the cutest? I made this card with a combination of Anna Griffin's Endora collection and a Tim Holtz Found Relatives reproduction vintage photograph. I have a small stash of silk fabric I purchased a while back to make my own rolled fabric flowers. I added a flower to the bottom on the photo and embellished it with a matching jeweled button. The word stickers are from Tim's Seasonal Chit Chat sticker pack. I love these little stickers for forming phrases and sentiments that have a slightly vintage look. The little witch hat is a metal brad from Martha Stewart Crafts. I'm pretty sure I bought them years ago. See what happens when you don't purge? You really may find a use for things eventually:)

Are you making fall and/or Halloween cards this year? Thanks for stopping over, I appreciate your visits and sweet comments! See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. She is the cutest. What a sweet Halloween card, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your Halloween card! So cute. I am a long time fan of all things Tim Holtz, and even longer time fan of Halloween :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome vintage Halloween card, Kristi! Love the image with the witch hat! Wonderful banner, silk fabric, and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...