Tuesday, September 15, 2015

JustRite Papercraft Christmas 2015 Release-Multi Step Poinsettia

Good morning and welcome! If you haven't heard yet, JustRite Papercraft is back under new management! I am so glad to be a part of the Christmas Release. We're taking the next several days to introduce you to the Christmas Collection. Today's spotlight is on the Multi Step Poinsettia.


I love pink poinsettias best I think, they make me long for spring! I've used used a light pink ink for the petals and a darker ink for the veins. I stamped the centers in tan ink, accenting them with a gold Wink Of Stella pen to add a bit of sparkle. This card is all about sparkle I've used gold in just about all its forms! The photo does not do all of this justice, of course:( I've aso incorporated a new background stamp, Ornamental Cling into the card as one of the background layers. I've embossed it in gold onto a piece of pink card stock. Some gold silk ribbon and a glittered dot embellishment finish this card off nicely. Here's a peek at each stamp I've used today:
I hope you'll take some time to visit the other designers who have projects for you today.

Thanks for stopping by to see me, I'll be back on Friday with a new project, but the release will be continuing on tomorrow and Thursday. Make sure you check the JustRite blog daily so you won't miss anything! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kristi...love the new stamp set and the news, too!! You might have them check your links on the JustRite site and also a few of the other blogs, I could not get yours to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, Like Diane above I had trouble getting to your site. Embellished Dreams took me to the invitation only design team site of which I am not a member or invitee. Determined, I got through from the JustRite inspiration blog. Your card is fantastic. Love your take on the use of the new stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up, I'll check on it!♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...