Friday, September 18, 2015

JustRite Papercraft Christmas 2015 Release- Christmas Handwritten Sentiments

Happy Friday and welcome to day 4 of the Christmas release from JustRite Papercraft. I hope you enjoyed the last few days of our inspirational projects. If you've picked up any of these stamps, I hope we're giving you some good ideas on how to use them. Today's featured stamps are Christmas Handwritten Sentiments. Hand written fonts are all rage lately, and this one does not disappoint. I love the little flourishes on the ends of the sentiments. There are also some cute little ornaments in this set.


My card is on the rustic side, with the aged looking paper and kraft base. I chose a simple layout, very easy to duplicate in case you would like to produce a large number for your holiday cards. I found the frosted berries in the Christmas floral aisle at my local Hobby Lobby. They were in a huge branch, so I just used my pliers to snip bits from it. I anchored them with hot glue, but you could use any strong glue to secure them.

If you'd like a look at the stamps, click here to see them in the JustRite store.

More inspiration awaits you at the links below:


I so appreciate you joining me today, I'll be back tomorrow and Sunday with more inspiration projects for you. Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Só cute em amiga.Bom fim de semana.Valéria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty and I also like the handwritten sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...