Saturday, September 19, 2015

JustRite papercraft Christmas 2015 Release- Peace And Joy Sentiments

Good morning! Welcome to another day of the JustRite Papercraft Christmas release. We have a sweet set of sentiments to share with you today. Peace And Joy Sentiments is a collection of Christmas Sentiments in a cute font. There are sentiments that look nice on the outside of the card and there are some you can use for the inside as well.

I've stamped the outlined gifts repeatedly on a strip of white card stock and colored them with my Copic markers. I've made a card for you today but I can see these stamps be used for some really cute gift tags. I've kept the sentiment simple on the front and added another to the inside.

I decorated the inside with a panel of coordinating patterned paper and added the bigger sentiment to a die cut label that I've adhered to the inside. There's still plenty of room for you to sign it or add your own message.

Use the links below to see what the JustRite designers have for you today:



If you would like to check out this sweet stamp set, click here to go to the JustRite online store. I hope you'll return tomorrow, we have one last day of inspiration projects for you. Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...