Sunday, September 20, 2015

JustRite papercraft Christmas 2015 Release- Festive Grand Sentiments

Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going great. Welcome to the final day of the JustRite Papercraft Christmas release. Today we're presenting inspiration for the Festive Grand Sentiments stamp set. I've saved my favorite card for last!

I originally planned to make a card with the cute deer in this set,but once I saw the Joyeux Noel sentiment, I just had to make a French inspired Christmas card! This card has so much sparkle! Unfortunately, the camera has such a hard time capturing it all.:(  I also used the new background stamp called Grand Elegance. I embossed it in silver and cut away the outer design and mounted it onto shimmering silver card stock that has been layered over a blue floral panel. The base is baby blue card stock. I embossed the sentiment in silver onto a cream die cut piece. The star and Eiffel Tower are die cut from silver glittered card stock. I  also added some gorgeous blue silk ribbon to finish it off. Click here to get a glimpse of this stamp set in the JustRite store.

Use the links below to see the other inspirational projects we have for you today.


Thank you for joining us for this release! I hope you've found some new stamps for your collection this month. See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Kristi - I love the soft colours and the lashings of silver sparkle. Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acho prata muito bonito.Valéria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if it took...Love the lush look of this fabulous Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card. I love the French look you included.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...