Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge-Thinking Of Fall

Happy Tuesday and welcome to my very late post for the new My Sheri Crafts Challenge! This time around we're thinking of fall and want to see your projects with a fall theme, specifically pumpkins and scarecrows. I have a fall tag to share with you today:

I'm really  enjoying all of the gorgeous mixed media tags I've been seeing lately. I've always had a fascination with old photos and the stories behind them. I was on Ebay recently and found a lot of old CDV photos. These are small photo cards that were made to give out to friends and family when you visited them. They are the perfect size for smaller cards and tags. This little girl's name is Inge, her name was written on the back. She looks like she's enjoying the outdoors during fall. I made this tag from a large manila tag and some vintage sheet music that I tea dyed. All I added was a few bits of lace some fabric leaves and some pretty seam binding. I think this makes a cute little fall decoration for your home.

I hope you'll join us over at My Sheri Crafts for this challenge. I can't wait to see what you make!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely tag..................think I better break out the tags I bought months ago and give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, love your tag and all the layers and embellishments.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is beautiful and so in Inge! I love the fun trimmings and pretty details!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful tag Kristi! I love the vintage look! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag Kristi! Love the vintage music paper and photo!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...