Thursday, October 1, 2015

Anna Griffin Endora Halloween Cards

Good morning everyone! October is finally here. I'm looking forward to this month because this is the time our Georgia heat finally tapers off and we can enjoy the outdoors without sweating so much! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love the pumpkins, costumes, decorations and the candy! I've eaten my share of candy corn already!  My kids are too old to trick or treat, but we love hosting trick or treaters at our door and giving out candy Halloween night. I have some Halloween cards for you today. These were mostly made with Anna Griffin's Endora line.

First up is my favorite, a raven card. Love him! I had this in my Etsy shop. It sold recently and went to a new home.

This one is made with an old public domain photograph I found online. Love all the vintage witches! My favorite one is third from the right. She does not look as amused as the others!

Last but not least is one I made with a Found Relatives photo from Tim Holtz. Love the crepe paper flower and chevron ribbon!

I hope you enjoyed my cards today! Do you like making Halloween cards? Thanks for stopping over and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Getting ready to start on mine. As usual your layers and embellies are perfect. Lovely cards Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and creative, Kristi. I've always enjoyed Halloween products that are based off the classic "The Raven" (great story that I love to read over and over). Hope all is well with you. It's always nice to stop by and peek in on your creativity.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...