Friday, October 16, 2015

JustRite Papercraft October Release-Framed With Love And Wedding Inner Sentiments

Good morning and welcome to another day of inspiration from JustRite Papercraft!  I'm using the featured stamps from today PLUS the stamps featured yesterday, all on one card! They are super versatile because they can all be mixed and matched together. Today, we are showing you projects made with Framed With Love and Wedding Inner Sentiments.


I've created a rustic wedding card for you today. I picture this card being given for a fall wedding. It has a rustic shabby chic look that I love for Autumn card making. The main sentiment was made from yesterday's featured stamps, Grand Wedding Wishes. I've decorated the inside of the card with a sentiment from Wedding Inner Sentiments.


I've also stamped a border using the little bell image that is in the Framed With Love set. All of these sets combined make a very useful addition to your stamp collection for making wedding cards. If you would like to take a closer look at the stamps, all of the stamp names are linked and appear in pink. Just click that word to be taken to the JustRite store to check them out. The entire October release is shipping as well. Click here to see all of the new stamps.

Visit the other JustRite designers and see what they have for you today. Use the links below:

I hope you'll return tomorrow, we have some more stamping projects to show you! Thanks for stopping over and have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kristi! Love the rich colours and fabulous texture on this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rustic yet elegant look of this card. The layers add dimension but I love the extra dimension added by using burlap, stamping and ribbon. A beautiful card both inside and outside. Love the new JustRite stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card...just beautiful. I do have a question about the front of the card is there a matching die you used to cut out the stamped image from framed with love? or did you hand cut it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! Since there isn't a die for this label stamp, I traced it in my Silhouette Studio software and made a digital cut file. Thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...