Saturday, October 17, 2015

JustRite Papercraft October Release- Morning Splendor

Happy Saturday! Welcome to another day of JustRite Papercraft's October release. Today we are showcasing a sweet floral stamp set called Morning Splendor. There are some beautiful morning glory floral images here as well as some sentiments in a gorgeous script font.

I don't normally make shaped cards, but I wanted to show you the Art Nouveau Oval Tonic dies. They are large, this one is approximately 5x7 inches, but the set goes up to 6x8, which would work wonderfully if you like really large cards or would like to use them on a scrapbook page. I water colored my morning glories using various shades of purple, blue and pink.I think this would make a lovely wedding card.

Use the links below to see what the other JustRite designers have for you today:


I'll be back tomorrow with a new project for you from this release. Have a wonderful Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I love shaped cards and I really loved shaped cards with intricate die cutting. So...I really love your beautiful card! You did an awesome job with the water colors and the sentiments in the stamp set are so nice. I also love the script but JustRite Stamps is always is known for using elegant script. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...