Sunday, October 18, 2015

JustRite Papercraft October Release-Doodled Roses

Good morning and welcome to another inspiration filled day featuring JustRite Papercraft's October release! Today, we're introducing a cute whimsical stamp set called Doodled Roses. It has some fun, simple rose illustrations and super sweet sentiments.

I made this simple but cute card by using my Spectrum Aqua water based pens and coloring directly onto the stamp using pink and green. Any water based marker that you may have will work with this technique. I spritzed the stamp with water before I stamped it onto a water color paper panel. I should tell you that I did stamp my sentiment in black dye ink and let it dry thoroughly before I stamped the flowers. If you're short on time, you could use StazOn ink so it will dry instantly.  For the drip effect, I  filled my water brush, touched the marker tip with it, then flicked it on the paper. I just did it randomly, no rhyme or reason. After my paper was dry, I die cut it using a label die and adhered it to my card.

Use the links below to check out the projects the JustRite designers have for you today:


To see all of the newest releases in the JustRite store, click here 

I'll be back on Tuesday, which is the final release day with a new card for you. See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is a super sweet card. Love the fall colors and the way you used watercolor ink to stamp the flowers. Another technique I will try. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...