Tuesday, October 20, 2015

JustRite Papercraft October Release-Peonies

Good morning and welcome to the final day of the October release from JustRite Papercraft! Today we're introducing a lovely floral stamp set, Peonies. I love this set because it has a mason jar that you can use to put your peonies in to create a lovely bouquet! Another reason I love this one so much is that it also has matching dies!You can cut out your flowers and jar easily and perfectly. I did make a different card for you today, to show you that you can also use the flowers all by themselves.

The sentiment is from Sunday's featured set, Doodled Roses. I used a melon and green color scheme again today; I was on a roll from Sunday!:) To see the individual items, just click on the links in pink. To visit the main page of the JustRite Papercraft store, click here. Remember, the October release is stocked and ready to find new homes in your stamp collection!

Did you now that JustRite has also brought back Friday challenges? They are hosted on the JustRite blog. You can enter your creations for a chance to win a gift certificate from the JustRite store. Who wouldn't want some new stamps? Click HERE to go to the current challenge. I hope you'll join us!

More inspiration is just a click away:

Thanks for joining me for this month's JustRite release, I am always grateful for your sweet comments and visits. Have a lovely day and see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors on your card too! There's such a vivid feeling about the card. The embossing adds texture and I really like the die cut you used and how you used it for the sentiment. It's a very gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us during this blog hop.
    Sandi Smith
    "Sassy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kristi, what a gorgeous card and beautiful flowers! I love the colors you've used too and love the embossed background and that fabulous die! Really showcases this gorgeous new set! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...