Saturday, October 3, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- Pink And Pretty

Happy Saturday and welcome to a new challenge at My Sheri Crafts! The theme this time around is 'Pink And Pretty'. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month in the United States, and pink is the representative color. So, show us pink in your project!
This one's almost 100% pink! I tried, but some gold sneaked its way in! All of my supplies are by Anna Griffin. I'm having a blast using her gorgeous items!

I hope you'll head over to the My Sheri Crafts Challenge blog and see all the wonderful projects the rest of the design team has for you and that you will link up your pink projects for us to see! Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by today, have a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love Anna's embellishments--so pretty! Lovely job!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card Kristi! It is just beautiful! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi this is just beautiful! Great layering and overall layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and the gold enhances everything even more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...