Friday, November 20, 2015

JustRite Papercraft November Release

Good morning and welcome to JustRite Papercraft's November release! We have some awesome products for you this month including some stamps and dies! We're condensing our release posts to one day only, so make sure you visit the Justrite blog and the rest of the designers linked later in the post to see all the wonderful inspiration projects we have for you.

This month JustRite is releasing a die set that is the companion to one of my favorite all time stamp sets, Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves. They are called Autumn Leaf dies. They can also be used without the stamps as well.
  I've created an Autumn themed card with this lovely image from The Graphics Fairy and used the Autumn Leaf dies to die cut some leaves from burlap and glittered paper. I've stamped the word 'Autumn' from Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves onto some muslin that I've cut into a long strip and fashioned it into a multi looped bow. I've also decorated the inside:
 I used another die cut leaf and stamped the sentiment and leaves from Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves.

Next up is a card made with the Remember You Are set. It's a very sweet sentiment set that can be used for encouragement cards or just because.

I found some bee themed paper in my stash and used the Bee And Laurel Spellbinders D'Lights dies on my card. The sentiment is surrounded by the laurel wreath and it fits just perfectly! This card is dolled up with some silk ribbon, Austrian crystals, a rhinestone embellishment and some sassy tulle trim! Here's a look at the inside:
I love how this one turned out!

Make sure to visit the rest of the Justrite design team using these links:


 There are so many wonderful new items this month! Click HERE to go directly to the new section at the JustRite store to start shopping! I'll be back next week with a couple of additional projects to show you. Until then,have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. They are all fabulous, Kristi! But the fall leave card with the burlap is absolutely breathtaking,
    definitely my favorite!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are really pretty. Really like the image on the first card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...