Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge-Christmas Spirit

Happy Saturday, friends! It's time once again for a new challenge over at My Sheri Crafts! This one should be easy for you because I know you've probably been working on your Christmas projects! This time we want to see your Christmas projects that incorporate an old fashioned or vintage style. I consider this one of my signature styles, so I had a lot of fun making this card for you!

Isn't she just a cutie? In my internet travels I often come across free vintage images to be used in your arts and crafts. I've amassed a large collection of images and thought this sweet little girl would be perfect for an icy and snowy themed card! I love the combination of blues, white, cream and silver here. My favorite thing besides the image is the warm and cozy velvet ribbon. I don't use velvet that often, but I'm going to start!

I hope you'll join us this time over at My Sheri Crafts and link up your vintage style Christmas projects. Hope to see you there! Have a lovely weekend!

Kristi

4 comments:

  1. I like vintage and bling...so you know I like this card...and that blue velvet ribbon is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card here. Love the glitter paper against the vintage image.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kristi! I too love all the sparkle with the vintage! It looks wonderful together! :)
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...