Saturday, November 14, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge-Thanksgiving

Happy Saturday and welcome to another edition of the My Sheri Crafts Challenge! It's my week to host and I picked a Thanksgiving theme. Show us whatever you've been working on for Thanksgiving. Any type of project will do;cards,decor,mixed media,whatever! I made this vintage style greeting card.

I found this great vintage Thanksgiving post card online and just had to use him! I think he is just gorgeous! I layered him with seasonal papers from my stash; mostly Authentique.I added a bit of burlap and twine for texture and some fabric leaves I found at my local Micheal's. My finishing touch was a metal button from my button jar! I think he turned out just sweet!

Come over and link up your Thanksgiving projects for a shot at being the next guest designer over at My Sheri Crafts. You have until Friday November 27th to enter. See you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!

Kristi

7 comments:


  1. Your card is absolutely exquisite.............I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, fab layers and texture.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vintage card!

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi this card is beautiful! I love that image and your burlap and twine are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi this card is beautiful! I love that image and your burlap and twine are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This truly is a wonderful Thanksgiving card! The burlap and twine are perfect. That orange fabric brought everything together fabulously! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning & beautiful card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...