Saturday, November 7, 2015

Some Pop Up Cards To Share

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope your weekend is going great. It's been a week since I posted and I don't really know where the time went! I've been busy in the studio and have lots to show you in the coming weeks. Today I'm sharing some neat popup cards I made with Anna Griffin's  Engraved Endearments pop up card kit.The first picture is the front.

 As you open it, the pop up reveals itself
I just adore the blue color scheme! Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers. The antique etching style of the elements used here make this card a wonderful choice for fall and winter giving. Here's one more using a different color scheme:

The inside:

Sorry for the not so great picture; the cards have many depth levels and my camera was having a hard time knowing where to focus. These were not that hard to make; the kit comes pre-cut and all you really have to do is mix and match the embellishments in a way that pleases you. I'll be back this week with some Thanksgiving cards to share with you. I hope you enjoyed your visit, thanks for stopping over!

Kristi♥

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...