Friday, January 22, 2016

JustRite Papercraft New Release- Lilies And Butterflies Clear Stamps

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a new card featuring one of the newest releases from JustRite Papercraft. Lilies And Butterflies is a multi step stamp set that features lovely florals, leaves, butterflies and decorative elements that can be mixed and matched any way you choose.
I've chosen the largest swirl base in the set to begin building my focal image. I stamped it in green, and then added the smaller leaves in the same color. I've stamped my flowers on the end of the stalks using red and deep mauve inks. The butterfly is also stamped in a deep red. You can see the little dotted accents I've added as well. This set is great because you can use the flowers by themselves to make clusters or you can use the two swirled bases included to make a stemmed floral spray like I did. The rest of the card is easy, I just layered several die cuts along with my focal image onto a 5.5x5.5 square card. I embellished my card with a bit of deep green silk ribbon and a rhinestone button. I've chosen not to add a sentiment to the front of my card, but one could be added easily.

Click HERE to see this set in the JustRite store.

Stay tuned, I have more cards from JustRite to show you .Thanks for stopping over and have a lovely day! 

3 comments:

  1. WOW, is this ever beautiful. Love that stamp set! You're such a creative genius. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww a lovely card, hope you are now fully recovered ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely card with the elegant dies! And, such pretty flowers, butterfly, and silk bow! Hope you are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...