Wednesday, January 20, 2016

JustRite Papercraft New Release- Multi Step Don't Forget Bouquet

Good evening everyone! I know it's been a while since I blogged last. Even after I promised to be around more, I managed to catch the WORST virus I've ever had! I was literally in the bed for five days straight. I'm on the mend, but boy, this has taken all of my energy and I'm still not one hundred percent!

My post today is to share a sweet Valentine card I've made with a new stamp set from JustRite Papercraft called Multi Step Don't Forget Bouquet. This is a free form stamp set that has several elements you can mix and match to create many different looks.


This awesome stamp set incorporates a base stem set and several design elements such as hearts, polka dots, flower petals and leaves. These can be used to make a variety of looks. There is no right or wrong with this set, just use your creativity to make whatever you desire. I really like how you can 'wing it' so to speak. This set also has some really cute handwritten style sentiments that can also be mixed and matched.
Click HERE to have a peek at this set in the JustRite store.
I have a few more cards to share with you over the coming days that feature JustRite's newest releases.
I hope you'll come back for a visit! Thank for stopping over today, see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi, This card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Kristi. I hope you are very much on the mend and that you'll be feeling back to yourself in no time. That plaid heart is just the most fabulous little touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Kristi! Wonderful sweet hearts and the prettiest bow! So glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Kirsti ,just you take it easy until you feel stronger .

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty, that bow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...