Saturday, January 30, 2016

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- Be My Valentine

Happy Saturday! It's time for another challenge over at My Sheri Crafts! The theme this time around is "Be My Valentine"! Also please use red, pink and/or white in your project. I've managed to use all three in my card for you today.

My card is loaded up with vintage sweetness! I've used mostly Anna  Griffin products here. All mixed and matched, including Cottage Roses Stickers, an XOXO die, gorgeous papers and card bases. The sentiment is from the Juliet Collection. I've added my own pink May Arts silk ribbon and a sparkling embellishment from Jolee's French General collection.

I hope you'll join us, the challenge will go on  nearly two weeks so you have plenty of time to enter!
See you there! Have a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! Stunning card!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love Anna Griffin products!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card full of big blooms (which I love), so very vintage which we girls all love. I wish I could do a big bow like that.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO PRETTY! I love all the elements you chose!! I guess great minds think alike ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi, this is so delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...