Saturday, January 2, 2016

My Sheri Crafts Challenge-Let's Build A Snowman!

Happy New Year! I hope your Christmas was wonderful and merry! I've been taking a little time off from blogging the past couple of weeks to spend with my family. I apologize for not posting more recently. My New Year's resolution (among others) is to get back into blogging more. I've been focusing on my Etsy shop and trying to get it off the ground and it's taken up more time than I have liked! The bright side is I've been making many cards and other types of projects that I will be able to share with you this year!

Onward and upward, It's also time for a new challenge over at My Sheri Crafts! This time we're asking for you to include a snowman in your project! I didn't have many snowman themed items in my stash, but I finally found this older Crate Paper collection that has a cute snowman paper.

Aren't they just the cutest? I know this card looks a bit like Christmas since it's pretty much red and green, but the sentiment makes it a nice winter theme. I bet this could be used for a January birthday just fine!

I hope you'll join us for the challenge, I  can't wait to see what you make! Click here to head over to My Sheri Crafts to link up your project! Thanks for stopping by today, have a great weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. Love the pretty snowman paper! Great design and pretty snowflakes!
    Happy New Year!

    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the background paper to do the talking on this card! love the design, and that beautiful snowflake! :)
    Happy New Year Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the adorable snowman paper!! Beautiful card!
    Happy New Year! New Follower.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, this card is so adorable! The shabby chic, soft look is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Kristi, the paper looks so vintage and what a snowflake too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...