Saturday, February 27, 2016

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- Lace

Good evening! I know my post is late; my apologies. Sometimes life gets in the way of best laid plans! It's time for a new challenge over at My Sheri Crafts! I'm the host today and we want to see your lace! Incorporate lace into your project this time around.

I used some yummy black lace on my card for you today. I made this card from the new Belle Vie collection from Photo Play Paper. They're a new company and this collection is just gorgeous! It has French theme that features pretty dresses and dress forms. I kept my layout simple and symmetrical with the use of the dressform image  from the sticker sheet. I matted it on a coordinating paper cut with a Romantic Rectangle Spellbinder die. My accents are pale pink seam binding and a pretty pink flower accented with clear glitter.The sentiment was printed out from my computer Minc'ed with gold foil and hand cut into a fishtail banner.

I hope you'll join us for the challenge over at My Sheri Crafts! Thanks for stopping and have a lovely weekend!♥

5 comments:

  1. Kristi, such a pretty and dramatic card. Love your use of black on the paper choice. Great image too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I really like the background paper that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, what a stunning card! I will definitely look into that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful birthday card Kristi! Love the French flair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...