Saturday, March 26, 2016

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- Thinking Of You

Happy Saturday! It is time for another challenge over at My Sheri Crafts! The theme this time around is 'Thinking Of You'. I have a colorful Spring  card for you today.

This one was made from an older Anna Griffin card kit named Engraved Botanicals. I just adore the yellows and blues on this card; it such a crisp addition and really sets off the pinks and greens in the sentiment and flowers. Thinking Of You cards are a very versatile card to have in your card stash. They can be used as sympathy cards, encouragement cards, miss you cards or to reconnect with someone you may have lost touch with.

I hope you'll join us this challenge and link up your thinking of you cards. See you at My Sheri Crafts!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is colorful and so beautiful! It makes me think of spring and smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collage Kristi, Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kristi! Love all the layering! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kristi, I love Anna griffin kits so well put together. Great layering.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi, you make the prettiest of cards, and this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...