Saturday, April 9, 2016

Mother's Day Challenge At My Sheri Crafts!

Good afternoon! It's time for a new challenge over at My Sheri Crafts and we are celebrating Mother's Day! Show us your Mother's day projects and made sure there is a flower on it somewhere!
Here's my Mother's day card for you:
I recently purchased the Treasured Moments collection by Kaisercraft and it is a stunning collection of papers! The main floral paper was used as the background on my card. It has a wonderful water colored look that is all the rage. I like using cameos as focal points on Mother's Day cards, I found this one in the Silhouette store. I added a sweet satin flower to her hair. All dies are by Spellbinders and the sentiment is from JustRite Papercraft.

I hope you'll join us this week and link up those Mother's day projects! Hope to see you there. Have a lovely week!

Kristi

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I really like that silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully vintage looking Mother's Day card Kristi! I love silhouettes, they are simple but very elegant and beautiful.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kristi! Love that paper! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, that paper collection is one of my favorites as you can see by my card which is made from the same lol.
    Your card is just lovely as always.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Kristi! The addition of the ribbon rosette in the cameo's hair is sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...