Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Mother's Day Cards With Portrait Of A Lady By Graphic 45

Hello all my lovely friends!I know it's been a while since I've posted to this blog. I really needed to take a break for a while. I think it's time to blow off the cobwebs and begin  to share my cards once again. This past year has seen a few changes in my life. My youngest went off to college last fall and I've been struggling with empty nester's syndrome. She'll be home for the summer next week and I could not be happier! I've also left all of my previous design teams and have focused almost solely on my Etsy shop. It's done better than I expected and it thrills me  that perfect strangers like my work enough to pay me real money for it!  It has really been a fun venture and has kept me busy and out of trouble.  I have some new things happening that I'll share soon, but for now, I have some cards to share with you today.

As you may know, I am a huge fan of Graphic 45. I just love their vintage style and dramatic color palettes. I have many of their collections, and my recent favorite is called Portrait Of A Lady Here are some Mother's Day cards I've made recently.


Who doesn't like big bows! These cards really make themselves, as I used the journaling cards as my main image and just selected the background papers to frame them. I added gold stitching around the front and stamped the sentiment on one of the chipboard tags. Easy peasey!


Look at this lovely lady! I made my own sentiments here by computer generating the text and using my Minc to gold foil them.


My personal favorite! Another gold foil sentiment and no ribbon on this one; it can be mailed easier without it.

I hope you enjoyed my cards today and  thank for stopping by! See you again real soon!


4 comments:

  1. Okay this is just totally freakish. Not an hour ago I was thinking about you, and was wondering how you had been. I open up bloglovin and there you are first post on my feed. It looks like you haven't lost your touch, these are all such fabulous cards Kristi. SO glad to see your creative talents again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat!!!
      How crazy is that? Thank you for the thought, we must have heard each other! Off to visit you!Hugs!

      Delete
  2. All of these are so lovely! You were missed! It's so nice to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...