Saturday, May 20, 2017

Amazing Paper Grace Curled Frame Ovals Vintage Elegance Dies- A Vintage Inspired Thank You Card

Happy Saturday! Welcome to my first project post featuring Amazing Paper Grace Spellbinders Dies.
Today I'm sharing a lovely vintage inspired thank you card.



My featured die today are called Curled Frame Ovals from the Vintage Elegance Collection. This is such a sweet die set. I can see this set being used for wedding cards and equally as well on baby cards. It's fancy, but not too ornate, so it can be used in lots of everyday cards.

For my card, I started with an A6 card base. The measurements are 4 1/2 by 6 1/4 inches. I created my base card from dark gray card stock. I then cut a layer of patterned paper approximately 1/8 of an inch shorter than the card base and stitched around the perimeter with gold metallic thread and adhered the panel to the card front. I chose a small print paper and die cut the bottom layer from Curled Grace. Then I chose a pink patterned paper and cut the detailed portion of it to layer on top.
Once I cut and stamped my ovals, I arranged them on top of the die cut and then decided that I needed a contrasting layer underneath to make the sentiment stand out more. So I cut another Curled Frame from dark gray card stock, cut it in half short way down the middle and fashioned a small frame to put behind the ovals. I used foam tape throughout to lift up the layers for interest. The finishing touches are a pink silk ribbon bow and some sweetheart blossom flowers. All supplies are listed and linked at the bottom of the post.

Here's another angle:
  This shows the colors more true to life.

  I hope you liked today's card! I'll be back in a week to show you another project using Amazing Paper Grace by Becca Feeken dies! Have a lovely weekend and thank you for stopping by!



Supplies-
Dies- Amazing Paper Grace By Becca Feeken Curled Grace Ovals, Spellbinders
Card Stock- Smokey Shadow, Papertrey Ink
Patterned Papers- Hanami Garden, Kaisercraft
Silk Ribbon- May Arts
Paper Flowers- Local shop

5 comments:

  1. Kristi, no doubt about it, I love this card!! The ribbon and the paper are a sweet complement to each other. It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card! Love Becca's dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS!!! Becca's dies fit perfectly with your card style. Congrats on the new gig!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are back at posting Kristi, I have missed this lovely girly layering of yours. Another fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do vintage so well! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...