Saturday, May 27, 2017

Shabby Chic Hello Card

Happy Saturday, my crafty friends! It's the beginning of a long weekend and the weather here is just beautiful. I hope you have plans to spend time with family and friends.

 Today I'm sharing a square shabby chic style card.

 I like to make square cards every once in a while, they just seem to come together so easily.  I've used the Braided Grace Square dies from the Vintage Elegance Collection by Becca Feeken on my card today.  My card base and plain layers are cut from the 6x6 Square Matting Basics dies. The construction is pretty simple here, I've just cut layers and stacked them up using foam tape wherever I wanted a "lift".

Here is a closer picture so you can see the different elements I've cut from the dies. The pink lace is from Joann's and is in the sewing section. I believe it is used as a seam binding on garments. I bought it ages ago and finally found a use for it! :). The bling is from an awesome Etsy shop, the link will be at the end of the post. This card is a prime example of how to get that layered look without a whole lot of fuss. Just let your dies work for you!

Thanks for visiting today! Have a great weekend and see you soon!


Supplies-
Card Base- Micheals
Patterned Paper- London Market by Pink Paislee
Card Base Dies- 6x6 Matting Basics by Spellbinders
Specialty Dies- Braided Grace Square by Amazing Paper Grace Becca Feeken For Spellbinders
Lace- Joann
Bling Embellishment-Craft Moon Supply
Sentiment Stamp-Hampton Art

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...