Monday, June 19, 2017

Isabella Frame Happy Birthday Card

Happy Monday, everyone! I know Mondays usually stink but what's better on a Monday than getting some awesome card inspiration? LOL Coffee helps too!  The card I'm sharing today is made with the new Isabella Frame Dies from the Venise Lace Collection by Becca Feeken's Amazing Paper Grace line.


Yes, I managed to make a card without pink! I chose the lovely blue, green and cream paisley paper as my color inspiration. I love how this die looks cut from cream card stock. These dies are so pretty and delicate, I love the lace look they have. This card was very simple to make, just a square card with a patterned paper layer, Isabella Frame layer, middle sentiment layer, ribbon and some lovely flowers. These dies really do the work for you.They make such a statement that all you really have to do is enhance them a little bit.


Here is a closeup so you can see all the little details. There is a supply list below in case you want to know. Thank you visiting me today, I hope you like my project! See you again soon and have a lovely week!


Supplies not linked above-

Cream card stock- Micheal's
Blue card stock-Papertrey Ink Hawaiin Shores
Patterned paper- Hobby Lobby
Flowers-Petaloo
Stamp-Serendipity Stamps
Ribbon-May Arts
Rhinestone Embellishment- Craftmoon Supply

unlinked items are either discontinued or I was not able to find an online source




3 comments:

  1. Oh my I love your pink creations, but this is gorgeous as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristi,
    I love this color combination! The background paper is a perfect match not only in color but pattern, as well. What a great treat for a Monday...love it! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE the old world feel your card has! Your card may say, "Happy Birthday," but I think this would be a GORGEOUS WEDDING CARD TOO!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...