Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Amazing Paper Grace Monthly Blog Hop Featuring the Graceful Frame Maker Die

Good morning and thanks for joining us!  We have a blog hop going on today and the entire Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team spent the week creating with the Graceful Frame Maker.  We each picked a border from the Graceful Borders collection to work with and spun it into a mitered frame or mitered frame background for use on a card.


   The Graceful Frame Maker is a die that will cut four miters to create a framed card  from borders, punched strips or tall dies - you can see a step by step tutorial -----> HERE and a video ----> HERE.
I will share a link list below so that you can see the creations of each person on the Creative Team as well as learn how to win a free Amazing Paper Grace Venise Lace Collection Die.

 Both of my cards today are made using the Graceful Fans Border dies. The first one shown above is a birthday card that reminds me of early fall. It's so hot in Georgia right now, I'm longing for Autumn already! I used the frame maker to cut some card stock, then embossed it for an interesting look. All of the techniques I used are included in Becca's tutorial linked above. My next card is a shaker card.
Sorry for the glare, I used gold metallic card stock for the outer frame and it is so difficult to photograph! I used the same Graceful Fans border die for this card as well. I wanted to show you how you can get very different looks with basically the same card layout just by switching up the colors.I really like how the Graceful Frame Maker die works with your existing border dies and punches. It's a great way to get more use from your stash and there is no measuring or complicated cutting involved.
How to Win:
Hop around to each Creative Team Member and leave a comment on each blog, one lucky winner will win a die of their choice from the Amazing Paper Grace Venise Lace Collection.    In making the rounds, a comment should be left on the July 11th Blog Post of each Creative Team member - in your comments let us know if there is a border or two that tickles your fancy.

When to Check Back:
We'll pick and post a winner on Saturday July 15.  The winner will be posted on the Amazing Paper Grace Blog.

How to Claim:
The winner has two weeks from the time the blog post is published to claim their die.  Simply click on the contact tab at the top right hand corner of the Amazing Paper Grace blog, leave your mailing address and type the name of the die you'd like.  Becca will be sending out the winning die.  In fact, she's currently all caught up on mailing out winning dies :-)

Who can Play:
Any of our lovely readers including our international friends.

Off We Go!
Visit Becca      -  at amazingpapergrace.com/blog/
Visit Melissa  – at keepsakesbymelissa.blogspot.com
Visit Teresa    -  at victorianpaperqueen.com
Visit Anita      – at craftingforever-anita.blogspot.com
Visit Kristi      – at kristispapercreations.blogspot.com
Visit Joanna   – at joannakrog.blogspot.com

Hey there, do you have creations you’d like to share with us?  Tag your Instagram cards made with Amazing Paper Grace Dies with #amazingpapergrace and your creation may be featured during our next creative team round up.  If you’re a die collector, be sure to help a fellow collector and review your dies, how they cut and what you use them for on Amazon.com or Scrapbook.com – you can upload your creations right there as well.

I hope you'll play along with us for a chance to win some lovely dies! Thank for visiting and have a great day!💗

51 comments:

  1. Love love it, pretty work, how lucky u r to work with becca...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I really like the damask border, it cut beautifully in my new Platinum 6 machine. Your work is lovely, thank you for sharing it with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is beautiful as the others. The one border that I love working with this most is the Victoria Corner. This die has helped make my insert just beautiful. The Bella Clair Border is just remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Kristi. Love dies and lacy things on cards.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. The possibilities with this die are endless. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many different uses, amazes me! You ladies have brought a whole new approach to Becca's dies. Thank you.
    Ann Robbins

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely designs showcasing the Graceful Fan die. This is an awesome die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both cards and how you made one as a shaker card. Christine S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card using the dies to their great potential. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are lovely :) I like shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards shows the real versatility of the FrameMaker and they are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful cards. Love the wide framing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Kristi,
    Your cards are stunning, my favourite is the first one but they are both beautiful and show how different colours and mediums can make it seem as though different dies have been used.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm inspired! A shaker card; why not? Great job; I have to go now and try that because I happen to have that border!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kristi, These cards are stunning !! I adore all the Venise Collection and I love how you have shown us how to create such different ways of using the Frame Maker.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am also inspired to purchase the Framemaker die, hopefully win the competition to make some beautiful cards like this.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards! OH, I simply love the new Venisse collection - all the dies are so feminine and lacy. If I have to pick a border, I think the Bella Claire is on the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both are so nicely done! Wow! What an amazing die...definitely now on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH MY!!! Your cards have a NICE VINTAGE FEEL to them!!! I LOOOOOOVE! I have added the Graceful Fans to my list of FAVORITES! ;) I'm HOPING to get the Mitered Frame Die for my B.D.! ;)SUPER JOB!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely cards. I like the Bella Claire border

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like both of these!!! This die is so versatile!!!
    Have a good one!!!
    Loopy Lyndaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all the ideas for the frame maker, Your cards are lovely. I love all the dies from the Venise Lace collection and it would be so hard to pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, Kristi,
    I love, love, love the card with the green embossed border! So sophisticated and elegant. I doubt I would have thought to use a die for embossing but your card demonstrates how beautiful it is used this way.
    Thank you for these lovely cards.
    Blessings, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like your metallic card. Thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Kristi, both of these card blow me away! I love the sweet look and feel and the shaker card is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOWZERS what stunning cards. I have been following you for quite some time and am always impressed with your creativity. I just love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  27. These cards are so elegant. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely cards created with these beautiful dies!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous cards here too, I love, how you made this shakerframe with it, hadn´t even thought of that, but ofcause it´s such an awesome idea. I love how both your cards turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful cards made with the border dies! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi, your cards are so pretty! My fav from the boarder die collection is the S4-708 Graceful Floral Lace die...to die for...lol. Inky hugs

    ReplyDelete
  32. This graceful floral lace die is gorgeous and you have really brought it to life in your beautiful card. Both cards are so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are fabulous Kristi, like your use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love what you've done with the Graceful Fans Border Die from Becca's Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am inspired by the double use of the frames made with this versatile die.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful cards - love the Graceful Fans Border dies...

    ReplyDelete
  37. your gold inner border on your card really makes it special. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful cards! Silly me, I hadn't really thought about using the frame maker to mitre plain (or metallic or mirrored or...) card stock to create an inner border. So glad that you showed this.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the colours & ways you used these dies. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Really pretty, I love how the die has been used to create different cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  41. So pretty! I love how your choice of colors shows the details of the dies! Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Kristi, your first color took me to a much cooler time - Autumn. Your creation helped me escape and it's just gorgeous. Your second card would be perfect for friends, family and VALENTINES! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your cards are so beautiful and so creative. I especially love the one with the gold foil and the beautiful flowers. Thank you for all you share! GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
  44. These are so pretty! LOve all the different ways you used the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful cards Kristi. You have shown us how versatile they are x

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh! thank you for sharing your beautiful cards today. I have seen things I didn't even think about.You inspired me onward with more versatility for my dies.

    ReplyDelete
  47. truly beautiful set of cards...great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...