Sunday, July 30, 2017

Floral Happy Birthday Card

Happy Sunday to you! I'm back today to share with you a summery floral birthday card.

I'm sure by now if you live in the Northern Hemisphere, the roses are in full bloom! They are one of my favorite flowers and we have red rose bushes scattered around our property. I can't cut them and bring them indoors very often, as we have a kitty who thinks they are her treats. I have to put them on a very high place to keep them away from her! I can however, use them as card inspiration! I found some darling rose paper in my stash and used the Bella Clair Border die from the new Venise Lace Collection from Amazing Paper Grace. I've used two here as my main background accent pieces. The sentiment and focal die cuts were made using the Giving Occasions Stamp And Die Set that is part of the Vintage Elegance Collection.

I accented the sentiment  piece with some dark pink pearls and of course a card cannot be complete without lots of flower embellishments and ribbon!

 I hope you've enjoyed your visit today! I appreciate you stopping by, have a fabulous week!


6 comments:

  1. thats a stunner. gorgeous pinky and strawberry shades. Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kristi,
    What a gorgeous card! Roses, particularly red ones are like eye candy for me. The composition is so beautiful and a wonderful use of Becca's dies. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO PRETTY! LOVE how the Bella Clair Boarder die looks on the floral paper & how you've arranged it! STUNNING REALLY! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love how you used the border die! I would have never thought of doubling it up this way. And the designer paper is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your use of the dark pink colors! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...