Saturday, July 22, 2017

Welcome Baby Card Featuring The Emmeline Treillage Die

Happy Saturday! I hope you are doing well and having a wonderful day! Today I'm sharing a card with you made with the very popular Emmeline Treillage die by Amazing Paper Grace. It's part of the new Venise Lace Collection. This is an awesome die and can be used for so many styles.


I made a sweet new baby card for this week. I used some busy patterned paper as my background but used vellum behind the die cut to tone it down a little. You can still see the paper, but it doesn't compete with the stunning die cut. I thought of adding pearls to the flower centers, but decided to leave it as is for a slightly cleaner look.
Here is closer view. Emmeline can be dressed up or down. I'm thinking of playing around with adding it in front of a water colored panel or maybe an ombre inked panel. What do you think?

I hope you like my card, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!💓

2 comments:

  1. Kristi, this card is so very precious! How you used the die and your choices in papers and embellishment make it gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi - the cards make me think of the vintage ones with the printed baby scene (not sure if you understand the reference but best way I can describe it). Glad to know the hint about adding vellum to cut down on the strength of the background paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...