Sunday, August 6, 2017

For A Sweet Friend Card

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope this post is finding you well on this lovely August day. I have a very summery card for you today.

I made this card with the remnants of my stash of Botanical Tea by Graphic 45. One of my favorite paper collections ever.  Of course the star of this card is none other than the beautiful Marcheline Plume die, a part of the Venise Lace Collection by Amazing Paper Grace's Becca Feeken. I adore the graceful curves of this die. It has become one my personal favorites from this collection.

I think you can see it better at this angle. I used Glossy Accents on the hummingbirds to bring them out a bit since they are the focal point of the card. The sentiment and tag are from the Graceful Tiny Tags and Stamp Set. I added some pretty pink silk ribbon and a rhinestone accent as well, because why not? :) Every card needs a bit of sparkle!

Thanks for visiting me today, I hope you like my card! Enjoy the rest of the weekend and I'll see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. You know the way to my heart, Kristi. I love the combination of G45 Botanical Tea paper and Becca's dies. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW LOVELY! VERY VINTAGE using the Graphic 45 papers & Becca's dies! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...